The following Brand Messaging & Social Media Guidelines have been set forth by SDKco for use by DMP's
- Do not make claims that SDK Co. or any of its products (metaZERO, metaSIM, metaONE, metaPASS) have been endorsed by any regulatory agency.
- Do not make any claim, representation or warranty concerning any product of SDK Co. except those expressly approved in writing by SDK Co. or contained in official SDK Co. materials.
- Do not sell SDKmeta products (metaZERO, metaSIM, metaONE, metaPASS) for more than the retail price posted on SDK Co.'s website.
- Do not offer any cash or financial incentives, promotions, prizes, or bonuses to your downline or upline as a method of influencing recruiting or customer acquisition. Further, SDK Co. prohibits the use of cash or financial incentives, promotions, prizes or bonuses for the purpose of recruiting new DMPs.
- Do not use Internet sponsored links such as Google AdWords, search engine optimization (“SEO”) strategies, Banner Ads, Key Word Search, PPC (“Pay Per Click’) conversion or other similar campaigns that result in direct competition with SDK Co. to take orders or leads for the SDKmeta opportunity or products (metaZERO, metaSIM, metaONE, metaPASS). Use of unapproved materials to promote or sell the SDKmeta business opportunity or products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Craigslist List or any other business or social networking Internet site is not allowed.
- Do not create, utilize, or participate in any television or radio broadcasts (live or taped), advertisements, webcasts, video blogs or any other mass multi-media forum, for the purpose of discussing any aspect of SDK Co. or SDKmeta whatsoever. All press relations are to be handled by SDK Co. corporate.
- Do not post the SDKmeta Compensation Plan on any social media site, make income projections or Income claims when presenting or discussing the business opportunity. The ability to earn commissions depends on many factors, such as sound business and sales skills, commitment, time, and consistent work. SDKmeta cannot and does not guarantee any particular level of earnings.
- For examples of Income Claims you should not make, please see Article 1007 Income Claim Guidelines