- Contest Name: Exposure is Key!
- Awards & Description: Top 3 with a minimum of 50 engagement points and the most team members with a 50 engagement points win. 1st: One of the first 100 metaZERO phones and an Ultra metaPASS | 2nd: VIP metaPASS | 3rd: LTD metaPASS
- Start and End Date: October 22 to Nov 2, 2021 EST
- Number of Winners: Top 3
- Contest Name: Race to 500 - Grand Prize
- Awards & Description: Get a minimum of 500 engagement points for the month of November and the most team members with 500 engagement points win a VIP Invite to SDK Co. Springboard Summit, $2000 flight credit & comped Hotel stay metaZERO and ULTRA metaPASS.
- Start and End Date: November 1 to 30, 2021 EST
- Number of Winners: 5
Contest Name: Race to 75 - Weekly Contest
- Awards & Description: Get a minimum of 75 engagement points for the week and the most team members with 75 engagement points win an Ultra metaPASS. (Must engage the most lines of sponsorship. You can count 25% of your teams exposure towards your number)
- Start and End Date: November 1 to 30, 2021 EST
- Number of Winners: 5
Contest Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Open to DMPs in countries SDK is currently conducting business. Void where prohibited. See full terms and conditions here:
Full terms and conditions:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those DMPs who are in good standing and of legal age in their country of residence. The Contest is only open to legal residents of countries SDK is currently conducting business and void where prohibited by law. Employees ofSDK, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SDK as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Winners will be announced after the end of the Contest period.
- How to Enter: To enter, DMP must fulfill all Contest requirements and be in good standing, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. DMPs who do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, You will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SDK.
- Prizes: Please see posted Contest description for prizes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SDK. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SDK to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible DMPs who qualified during Contest period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be notified through email within five (5) days following selection of Winner(s). SDK shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SDK’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that SDK, anyone acting on behalf of SDK, and SDK’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: SDKreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should fraud, or other cause beyond SDK’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case,SDK may select the Winner from all eligible DMPs who qualified prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SDK. SDK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the qualification process or violates these Terms & Conditions. SDK reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SDK and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such DMP’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFUNITED STATES AND WYOMING, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
As a condition of participating in this Contest, DMP agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wyoming having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall DMP be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than DMP’s actual out-of-pocket expenses. DMP further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor and Host: The Sponsor and Host of the Contest is SDKmeta, 4343 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.